There are many things to do and see in and around Hervey Bay and here are a few activities you may want to consider:-
- Tour World Heritage listed Fraser Island.
- Walk in the rain forest, swim in a lake, kayak.
- Whale watching in season.
- Microlight, helicopter and plane flights over Fraser Island.
- Sailing, boating, scuba diving, parasailing, swimming and fishing.
- Visit museums and galleries.
- Walk through the Botanic Gardens - just around the corner.
- Great restaurants and modern Clubs nearby.
- Hire a bike – over 10 kilometres of bike track.
However you choose to experience Hervey Bay and Fraser Island it will be a memorable holiday. Let us know if you have any questions and we hope to see you soon.
We have provided below a map showing attractions in the immediate local area which you may enjoy.
(Click on the blue marking pins to see more information)